With respect to this Hangar247 website owned and operated by Hangar 247 Ltd, NZ1344037 (“H247”) in New Zealand, supported by our Technology Alliance Partner Origin Creative.
1. Anyone viewing this website does so pursuant to the following Terms & Conditions. By browsing, using or downloading any material published on H247, you agree in full to these Terms and Conditions.
2. H247 is an online paid classified advertising platform that connects buyers to sellers in the global aviation market.
3. H247 is never involved in the negotiation or transaction between the buyer and seller.
4. H247 does not offer advice with respect any airplane or helicopter suitability, flight performance, technical compliance or valuation/market pricing.
(The only exception is where associate foundation company Southern Aircraft Sales Ltd provides advice to customers on the basis of independent paid consultancy. Any such advice or recommendation remains completely independent of H247.)
COPYRIGHT & INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
5. Copyright 2019 © Hangar247 Ltd. All rights reserved. H247 holds copyright on all text, graphic images, logos, conceptual layouts, videos, website code/software owned by H247.
6. Any listing that displays images depicting a copyright mark are used with H247 prior permission of the owner, or all reasonable efforts are made prior by H247 to gain prior copyright holders permission to use. H247 does not purport to hold proprietary rights to these images.
7. All information directly relating to the business of H247 including: Company names, trademarks, logos, graphics, conceptual layouts and photos contained in this website, including code/software, remain at all times the intellectual property of H247 and may not be copied or reproduced in any way.
VIEWERS USE OF PUBLISHED INFORMATION
8. Any published material may be downloaded or printed from this website by the viewer for their own personal use for the purpose of facilitating a sale or purchase. No material may be used in any form (printed or electronic) for other commercial or promotional purposes.
ACCEPTANCE OF ADVERTISING CONTENT SUBMITTED
9. All advertising content submitted to H247 remains subject to our standard vetting and moderation process prior to publication.
10. Any monies paid in advance for an advert does constitute a binding contractual acceptance and commitment from H247 that we will publish the material as received prior to vetting. In the unlikely event that H247 cannot accept or agree on the advertising content to be published, we will provide a full refund.
11. H247 reserves the right to moderate, update or remove any objectionable advert content without notice.
ACCURACY AND RELIANCE OF PUBLISHED INFORMATION
12. All information on this website including (but not limited to) descriptions, specifications, particulars and images of any airplane or helicopter listing are as provided by the owner/seller.
13. H247 makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all information published is factual, accurate, relevant and that it is regularly kept current.
14. H247 reserves the right to moderate, update or remove any listing content without notice.
NO WARRANTY OR LIABILITY
15. H247 gives no warranty as to the accuracy of any information published and that all information published is current only to the date of posting. Because airplanes and helicopters can often remain in service while they are being advertised for sale, any specifications published can quickly become out of date. Therefore all information published is subject to the buyer’s independent validation including full and proper due diligence prior to committing to any purchase.
16. H247 will not be held liable for any damages (financial or otherwise) resulting from any failure of a buyer to undertake their own independent inspection and test flight, including full and proper technical and commercial due diligence that is normally required prior to committing to any purchase. This includes any machines suitability, flight performance, fit for purpose and civil aircraft register/engineering compliance.
RECOMMENDED ASKING PRICE
17. All published asking prices are at the direction of the owner/seller. This includes where any seller has sought independent pre-sale valuation advice via associate foundation company Southern Aircraft Sales Ltd.
CUSTOMER LOGIN ACCESS
18. H247 reserves the right to validate or update any users login access. Any updates will be communicated directly to the user.
19. H247 reserves the right to restrict, suspend or cancel any users login access, if H247 has reason to believe that a user is either abusing or violating H247 terms and conditions or that any listings are the basis of malicious or fraudulent intent.
NETWORK & SYSTEMS
20. By viewing this website you do so at your own risk.
21. Neither H247, SASL or Origin Creative will be held liable for any loss, damages or disruption through the use of this website caused in any way by either (and not limited to): PC terminal or internal software failure, external virus, telecommunications or electricity network failure or web service provider failure.
22. Any issues arising concerning these T+C should be directed to:
HANGAR 247 LTD.
PO Box 503
1. H247 remains committed to the privacy of everyone who uses this site and does business with us.
2. Any information collected about user/customers of the H247 website by will be treated by H247 as private and confidential and will be managed to at least the same degree of security and care that H247 manages its own commercial information and that we would expect anyone else to manage our own information.
3. Whilst H247 retains user information as a function of running this website, we will never otherwise disclose, share or sell any user information, unless the information is requested by the person or entity that the information directly relates to.
4. Whilst H247 may add its user contact details to our direct email and mobile phone databases, the user will always be given a simple ‘opt out’ or 'unsubscribe' option to enable them to be quickly removed from such a list if they wish.